It has been a while since I have post a new version. So here we go.
I just uploaded version 0.0.8b in the download section.
Before you try it, please make sure you turn your queue size to 0 and you wait for all the current work to be done and sent. The current file format and the new one are not compatible.
Since new release is introducing many improvements:
- Fixed a memory leak issue;
- Workloads are now only on the disk and no more in memory;
- Results are stored on the disk and no more in memory;
- Workload load and save had been greatly improved to reduce load and save time;
- JAR file size has been reduced by remove un-used libraries;
- A protocol is now sent between the client and the DistParser server;
- Overall memory usage has been reduced.
So feel free to download and test this updated version. In a soon release, user identification will be added and previous version might not be working anymore.